Friday, June 09, 2006

Fun Family Time

(Side note...I finally got my haircut today. It was just a mess...I was becoming BUN woman it was so long. I chopped it...so freeing)

My little family went to the wonderful city of San Antonio, Texas last weekend. If you have never been to Texas, this is the city to go visit. It's really the only city in Texas that I consider a tourist destination. It also really shows the culture of our state, a blend of American, Mexican, German, etc. We stayed near the Mexican marketplace and the Riverwalk. The baby had such a fun time at the Mexican restaurant looking at all the lights, pinatas, and enjoying the mariachi guitar music. I have been here so many times, but I enjoy it every time I come. When she is older, I am sure we will be visiting Sea World and Fiesta Texas (Six Flags).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?