Sunday, December 12, 2004

H is for Hungry!

I cannot stop eating. The hunger pang monster strikes and I cannot even form a coherent thought until I am chewing and swallowing. I am blaming the extra progesterone I am getting. I really hope my emby is getting what he/she needs and that it is not just going all to my butt and thighs. From my memories of lectures in medical school, I am aware that one needs an extra 300 calories a day during times of fetal growth (note, no use of the P word)and that is approximately 1 peanut butter and jelly sandwich. The problem is that I am not craving peanut butter and jelly, but weird things like scrambled eggs and cheese, and mashed potatoes, scalloped potatoes, and potato in just about any way. A really good calorie tracker is www.fitday.com. After I tracked a few days of calories, I found my hunger wasn't as bad as I thought, and my body really was trying to get those extra 300 calories.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?