Monday, December 06, 2004

A Normal Woman!

Today I want to be a normal woman. I want to be that woman who finds out she's pregnant after missing a period or two after that romatic weekend in the mountains with her DH. I want to be the woman who can start compiling a baby registry and planning what furniture I want in the nursery a la "Divine Design" on HGTV. I want to be the woman who can tell her friends and loved ones that she is PREGNANT and not just "We think the ivf worked." I want to be the woman who exercises as usual thru her pregnancy and doesn't have to wear elastic waisted/ drawsring pants/ maternity like pants already at less than 6 weeks.

I want to be the woman who went snowskiing while she was pregnant without a thought of danger to herself/ miscarriage (Acutally I don't REALLY want to be this woman but I read a "I am pregnant" blog of someone who did and was pondering the absurdity of my life as my doctor ordered me not to lift anything heavier that a 1/2 gallon of milk after my embryo transfer.)

Comments:
Would having a website and marketing community 24/7 waiting to help you,
would you succeed? You betcha!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?