Tuesday, December 07, 2004

A Unique Woman

Ok, after the whining of my last blog, I am going to list the reasons why I am unique and blessed.
1. I can actually afford the ivf treatment without having to mortgage my house, beg from my in-laws, or other unplesant financial acrobatics
2. The IVF worked!
3. My DH is a kind, patient man (it seems the majority of the DH's on the blogs and on the BB's are fabulous, wonderful men)
4. I will never take motherhood for granted
5. I have access to IVF. My city got its 1st and only ivf doctor/ clinic only 1 1/2 years ago. It is 10 minute drive from my house. Some of my friends who had to go thru this in past years had to drive 2 1/2 hours to the nearest one. (It is interesting to note that Starbucks put in its 1st shop just 6 months ago...that's how remote we are)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?