Saturday, December 04, 2004

What now?

There are a lot of blogs devoted to life before and during infertility and the IVF procedures. I am ready to start writing about my experiences and have decided to start one that focuses what happens in the time between BFP and "Its a boy/girl." Note that I am not calling it pregnancy (OR the P word) as it is different for IVF'ers. I will likely write about my own ivf experience a bit as it really, really helped me to read about other's when I went though it and still read at least 3 blogs regularly.

About me:
33 y/o PCOS (thin one), Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, blocked tubes on HSG that were opened, IUI x 5, IVF x 2 (1st IVF cancelled), BFP on 11/24/04

DH - about as good as they get


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?