Monday, January 24, 2005

Are you OK?

Most of the people who know I am pregnant (close loved ones) have been checking on me lately...lots of are you doing ok's. It is nice to have so many people concerned about my pregnancy/ health/ baby. I have been feeling pretty good for the most part, good appetite, sleeping ok, energy ok.

I think about how the ivf procedures were quite secret compared to now...only my husband, mom, and sister really knew the details of what was going on. I really felt lousy at times then and probably could have used more "are you ok's" but it may not have been enough especially when things weren't going well. And I didn't really feel like sharing much what was happening to me... I had to keep a "normal" face to the outside world and cry at home in the safe place of my husband's arms.

But even with the anguish of having to do things that might not work, I knew that whatever the outcome, I would know I tried everything I could. I knew I would survive either way.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?