Saturday, January 15, 2005

IVF on VH1

Just finished watching a program called "Inside (out): Cindy Margolis." It is a documentary of CM going thru IVF to have a 2nd child. She had 4 ivf's (last one with GIFT) to have her 1st child. I liked that they showed the shots, procedures, blood draws and her ever-changing hormones. Of course, she has a wonderful DH like most of us. She is also very rich, blonde, and has really big (fake) boobs, and has made her career on her beautiful body. I just had to cry whenever she cried, especially at the end. I know everyone is entitled to their privacy...I haven't told many people I did IVF, but I am glad some of the "celebrities" are telling their story. Those stories and the blogs/ BB's somehow bring me some comfort that I am not alone in all of this. It also reminds me that those "stars" like Celine Dion and Brooke Shields are human also.

Comments:
I really wanted to see that special! I have heard it was really good from a few other posts. I am going to go check for re-runs!

:-)Sara
http://prenatalpatience.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?