Sunday, January 02, 2005

New OB visit

I had my 1st official "normal pregnancy" OB visit last Thursday. My doc is very nice and nurturing and he did another ultrasound (for my benefit really) and gushed over how beautiful it looked. I did see the heartbeat clearly and the limb buds...totally cute. The only goofy thing was that I had 3+ glucose in my urine and had to take home a bottle of Glucola to do a 1 hour glucose tolerance test on myself. I know, its early, but I had a feeling this might happen as I have PCOS. Of course, I failed the test (twice) and will have to do the 3 hour OGTT. Yay. I knew I shouldn't have had 2 waffles, syrup, pineapple, and the big glass of Hawaiian punch before my doctor's visit (but I was so hungry!) Now I am really trying to be careful...more whole grains, less refined sugar.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?