Thursday, January 20, 2005

Stick legs, big boobs, pouchy belly = sex goddess

I was cleaning up a bit in dh's study and found one of his old Playboy magazines. I took a break and browsed a bit thru the magazine. All the women looked like Barbie dolls to me. Big boobs, tiny waist, shaved down there to almost nothing, big hair on their heads. With the exception of a few, almost no ass. I finished cleaning and went to clean up. After my shower, I looked at my body...seems like it is changing every day. Big boobs (I used to have small to medium), pouching, round belly (no waist), not shaved (itches), flat hair, rounder ass (I am Asian so I usually have a flat ass) and for some reason, my arms and legs look like sticks (maybe in proportion to the rest of my body. I decided I liked it just fine. My dh also likes it more every day as it becomes rounder and squishier. And this may be in my imagination, but it seems like when I go out, men seem to be turning to look at me like when I was in the bloom of my late teen years. Who knew? A pregnant body is a sexy body. (Maybe my recent absentmindedness is a result of enlarging mammaries....DUH)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?