Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Holding steady

No more bleeding. Thanks, loyal readers, for the supportive comments and prayers. I feel OK today, just relieved that things are holding. I had just passed my 1st trimester is over point and was finally relaxing into my pregnancy. I have been feeling so good I forget I am pregnant sometimes. I looked at some pictures from Christmas time and I look so tired in them compared to now.

I did some research and talked to my OB friend some more. Apparently these subchorionic bleeds happen randomly and she told me not to blame myself for anything I did (although it is natural to). I am now back to thinking I am a fragile vessel again. One of the church ladies that came to wish me a happy pregnancy told me that she waterskiied during her 4th month of pregnancy. I tried not to feel sorry for myself but my good thing a sympathetic friend (who knew about the spotting) was right there next to me.

I am truly blessed with the friends I have.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?