Tuesday, February 22, 2005

La, la, la...

The happy hormones have been kicking in lately. I catch myself humming or singing out loud. I am even a new American Idol fan. Maybe I am producing in my womb, the next musical wonder. I just know he/she doesn't like chicken that much (nausea). I am even thinking of buying a karaoke machine. There are definately musical genes in the family. My sister in law was a professional musician (singer) for a while and I was a competitive classical pianist during my childhood and teen years. It sure is fun to think about what interesting things my child may do.

It is less fun to think about getting more prenatal tests. My OB offered the "Quad Screen" (formerly known as "Triple Screen") and my first response was "yes." I put off the decision while I was gone and discussed it with my DH as well as my OB friend. I decided to stick with my first instinct "yes" even though I know it may bring things that might not be good. But, it is pretty much "standard" and I am trying to be as normal a pregnant woman as possible.

So, to help me think about all those worries less, I am going to go download some more songs into my iPod. (at this very moment, I am listening to "Pride (In the Name of Love) by U2."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?