Thursday, February 17, 2005

Whew, whew, whew...

I was getting ready to go to the doctor's this morning and making sound effects for my DH in our acoustically-cool bathroom. I am really good at making the sounds of the baby heartbeat on the fetal doppler. It is such a nice sound...musical even.

Everything checked out at the OB's. He told me he had been up since 1:30 AM for a delivery...I don't think I could have handled being an obstetrician. I like my sleep, but I guess I'd better face the facts that in 6 months, the MOM job will also have that inconvenience. Minor, I think, in return for what I hope to experience.

I am taking off for a few days and going to see my folks. Home to mom...

Whew, whew, whew....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?