Monday, May 23, 2005

Gross things coming out of my body

WARNING: IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH, READ NO FURTHER...CONTAINS GRAPHIC BODILY FUNCTION DESCRIPTIONS.

Top 10 Gross things coming out of my body during this pregnancy
1. Smelly gas (lower)...that's bad when you think your own farts are terrible.
2. Urine leaking out whenever and wherever. Pantiliners in bulk!
3. Vaginal fluids of all kinds of consistencies/ color ranges. I have been treated 2x for vaginosis, but all has been pronounced healthy, but its still flowing (hormones)
4. Nipple stuff. Occasionally small flecks of whitish debris can be found escaping my nipple area.
5. Smelly belches (upper)...I was embarassed when my DH commented on the foul stench of one of my burps in the car.
6. Belly button is coming out (inverting actually...I had a serious innie before) and I can actually manipulate my belly button to pooch even further out. Hey, at least there is less space for belly button lint to collect.
7. Smelly Poo...actually I am very grateful for this as I have a history of constipation
8. Small spider veins found anywhere from my chest to my legs...complex neworks of vascular growth!
9. Occasional bad language when I am clumsy and bang my knees on things.
10. Burning acid coming up my esophagus when I eat certain kinds of tomato sauces/ bend over/ etc.

ALL this so I can have the most beautiful thing come out of my body...my child!

Comments:
And here I was worried that I was the only pregnant gal leaking pee whenever and wherever! Thanks for making me realize that maybe this is normal--among the other gross things you've listed, I've got several of 'em too.
 
Ugh I so remember all the nastiness of pregnancy, and I don't miss it one bit. Those crazies always saying "you hate it now, but you'll miss being pregnant later" It's been 8 months, I don't miss it at all. I'm much less leaky and drippy feeling from all ends now.
 
I think the lady suffering from gross things coming out of her body, may be suffering from a disease called coeliac disease. which can cause constipation and a varied range of symptoms described in the document. u should investigate this. I am a coeliac beleive investigating this is certainly worth it.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?