Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Working Mom

Mother's day has come and gone. I was at church on Sunday and they have a tradition of honoring all the moms present with a flower. They gave me one and I said, hey, I am not a mom yet. Close enough people chuckled. Wow, I am going to be someone's mom.

On the mom topic, many have asked if I am still working. I figured that I would work as long as I can do it and still be healthy (also the more I work the more I can sock away for the time I am not working). I may cut back a bit but I think I will get bored sitting around too much at home. Also our bills depend on both me and my dh working. I am very anal about money and could probably be more relaxed about it, but I take very seriously the expression "Be prepared." And, I would rather have more time after the baby comes. That's when the real work begins!

Comments:
Me too Toffee- I too am anal about money and am stressing a bit about this disability.
How sweet that you got a flower at church! I think you are a mom already.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?