Monday, June 27, 2005

Home Sweet Home

Well, 34 weeks as of yesterday and I am still at home and the baby is still inside. So far, so good. The time has actually passed with only a few moments of boredom. Mostly it is just me being anxious at first for the baby not to come too soon and now I am back to being anxious about the baby coming in the next few weeks. I am to see my doctor in 2 days and get checked out.

Thank goodness for my DH, friends, internet, my 2 entertaining cats, books, HGTV, Food Network, to keep me occupied.

This is the longest break I have every had from school/ work in a very long time. I don't think I'd be very useful at work at this point anyway. My brain seems to be preoccupied with baby thoughts and I am increasingly absent-minded.

Comments:
Found you through Julie! Congrats on reaching 34 weeks. You're on the homestretch!
 
Wow--34 weeks! Sounds like both you and the baby girl are doing smashingly well--hope it continues for another 3 to 6 weeks!

Hang in there...not much longer now :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?