Monday, June 06, 2005

The Pregnant Club

I have finally come to accept that I am a member of the Pregnant club. I wasn't sure I'd ever make it, but it is time to face the reality. It really hit me these past 2 weeks as I have been getting bigger and bigger as well as walking into the room full of pregnant women (and their spouses/ partners) at childbirth class. Why am I in here with all these fat bellied women? Oh yeah, I am one of those too. I know this may sound a bit weird coming from a woman who is now 31 weeks pregnant, but that is how strange the mind is.

Comments:
I understand the feeling all too well. I didn't get all that big, and it really wasn't until I was around 8 months that people could "tell" I was pregnant, and not just thinking I was putting on weight. Hope things are going well for you.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?