Friday, June 17, 2005

Sigh of relief

The ultrasound yesterday showed an abundance of fluid and a healthy baby girl. She is quite big already for 32 5/7 (approx 5 lbs 4oz) and moving quite vigourously. I am so relieved that the water leak is over. I am still under orders to stay at home and bedrest and stop working. I am sure I slept better last night knowing that everything was ok for now.

I was thinking about work and wondering if I am going to go nuts at home and thought about sneaking in some work. But the more I thought about it I knew in my heart I had to do what was best for the health of the baby and myself. I know it sounds selfish to even have to think about it, but I have been getting up everyday to go to work/ school the large majority of my life (I even did extra summer school for fun).

Everyone in my life has been very understanding and that really helps a lot. Thanks for all the blogger support to all my readers.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?