Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Slow down

I have been feeling a bit worn out the last few days...but actually better since yesterday. I chalked it up to having houseguests and surviving my super humungous baby shower this past weekend. Also it has been very hot and humid in this usual arid, mild climate where I live. I was happy that my OB checkup was coming up this week. I was joking to myself that I hoped he would tell me to slow down (work, life, etc.), but that probably he would tell me that everything was fine and I worried too much.

Well I went this morning, and my prediction came true. I wasn't worrying too much. He checked and I have begun at 32 weeks 4 days to efface and dialate. So I am on orders to slow way down and spend a lot of time lying around. He is still letting me work a few 1/2 days a week, but I am to be horizontal as much as possible (pool time is allowed!).

The baby appears to be fine and I hope to let her cook a little longer before I meet her. Keep fingers crossed!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?