Thursday, June 16, 2005

Water, water

I was bedresting yesterday afternoon (taking a nap) and woke up to pee. I changed my panty liner and went to eat a snack. About 20 minutes later I felt wet. Wet underwear. Pee? I went to the bathroom and felt an urge to have a BM. My crotch was soaked with a clear, non-pee smelling liquid...like water...WATER!?!

I called my doc and he told me to come right away to his office to check it out. My dh came to fetch me and I was thinking...oh no, I'm going to be in preterm labor...hospital..too early!

I was examined and the paper was positive but the ferning test was negative. He let me go home and today I am going over there in a few minutes and also see Dr. High Risk for a sono. My doc thinks the outer bag leaked and the inner bag is likely still intact. I have been reclining/ bedresting and have had no more troubles. I hope he is right. The baby still looked fine yesterday and she has been moving as usual. I am having irregular contractions...tightening of the belly, but nothing major.

So I am in limboland, but so far still cooking.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?