Saturday, August 20, 2005

Nanny Diaries

The nanny started this past week and I am getting a break from the continuous work that is taking care of a baby. It has been great to have this help...I was getting so foggy headed that at times I wasn't enjoying the baby. I feel ready to return to work knowing that she is in good hands. I have also gotten to get out of the house some which, before felt very difficult and rushed. I am a person that always seems to do things the hard way. The breast feeding thing is harder on the mom, I have been told and also believe. I've stopped fighting it and am just going to accept that this is how I am going to feed my baby. Even my own mom has come around and been supportive about it.

So I have gotten to get my hair cut, grocery shop, visit the bank, and have lunch, just me and my dh. Sometimes it is hard to leave the "baby bubble" but at the same time, it is like getting a glimpse of my former life. Now this new life, a bit of old and a lot of new.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?