Thursday, October 27, 2005

Follow thru

This is a non-baby, non-infertility related post. Just some venting on how hard it is to be a person who always crosses their Ts and dots their Is. Maybe I am just a compulsive person, but when I take on something I always do my best to follow through on what I need to do. Sometimes I wish I wasn't like this and be like others who don't really give a rat's ass whether they keep their promises/ finish their projects/ show up when and where they need to be. I am a member of a service organization that has a bunch of people like me, but there are some who are so not. Even with the baby (ok, so I had to slip that in) I have managed to keep my promises even with learning to do/ commit to less. My parents trained me very well and I also had some very disciplined teachers in school that have molded me in this way.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?