Sunday, November 13, 2005

Orange Julius

After sampling a variety of solid foods, the little one has developed a bit of constipation. We had run out of "baby" juice so I cracked open a can of Dole pineapple juice for her to try this AM. I recalled in the back of my mind that I had read in one of my "you are being a bad mother" books that certain juices (orange) shouldn't be started too soon. But I couldn't remember why. A quick Google was no help so I gave it to her anyway. She has been fine all day. I finally made it to the store and got her favorite Gerber "mixed fruit" juice. I perused the ingredients...orange, apple, & pineapple...no wonder she likes it! I wish Orange Julius was still around here, she would love those.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?