Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Pictures of children

I really understand the baby picture thing now. In the past friends, family would email/ send me their kids pictures and I would go, oh, how cute! Now I look at them and feel the love of a parent for their children. I know the sleepless nights and crying spells, and how long of a struggle it was to get them cleaned and dressed for the picture or how wonderful it was to capture that particular moment on film/ digital pixels. Myself, I have really gone to town with the digital camera. I have take over 500 shots of my kid since her birth. Now, granted many of the shots were not "usable" in terms of the professional photographers, but so many were amazing.

Comments:
Hi, Toffee! Thanks for your comment on my blog :-)

Our car seat is a Britax Roundabout (in Aloha print)--it's a convertible seat that holds a child up to 40 lbs. I ordered it online (can't remember the site but paid $199.99 with free shipping--you can go to google and then do a 'froogle' search for Britax roundabout and it'll bring up the prices of those on the 'net and the sites that have them to order). It was super easy to purchase and the seat seems super comfy to J and it's also one of the highest rated seats safety-wise.

Good luck shopping as your wee one outgrows the infant bucket--and your gal is simply gorgeous--I just got to read over your last few entries and saw her pic from the 27th of last month :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?