Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Happy Anniversary

Tonight we celebrated our wedding anniversary by going out to eat. Because of my own forgetfulness and how long we have been married, I didn't really have any plans or think about a babysitter. My dh thought we should take her with us anyway, so off we went. She did so good and enjoyed the experience very much. We set her eating chair up and she ate with us. We didn't spend too long there and came home in time for bedtime for her. So her gift to us on our anniversary was enjoying herself at our dinner. (I am posting this from home and I really, really hope this works!)

Comments:
Happy anniversary and many more!

Glad to hear that baby girl was a charming dinner guest. Next week we'll be going out to eat for my b'day...hope mine follows your girl's example :-) She's
 
Um, yeah, let me finish that--she's been good at dinners out here and there but lately she needs a LOT of entertainment so we'll see.

Good luck with that pesky internet problem too!
 
Happy Anniversary!! And what a sweet gift baby girl gave you - it's so nice when they're content, isn't it?
Glad you and dh enjoyed a good meal, and best wishes for many more happy years together.

PS - it's okay to link me!! ;-)
 
ooops I should say I saw that you linked me, and thank you!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?