Saturday, April 15, 2006

Hormones out of whack

Something is definately going on with the hormonal balance in my body. I have been spotting up until a week ago...I assume it was anovulatory bleeding as it wasn't really heavy enough to be a "period." Then this week, I have been moody, horny, hungry, bitchy, achy, etc. My dh is going with the flow and enjoying all the extra sex time, and I have that niggling feeling that this is just false hope that my body could actually ovualte on its own. And perhaps even some sperm could find an egg to fertilize. I had 3 days of egg white cervical mucous, accompanied by the feeling that I was in heat. Maybe I am really a dog.

I know that I am too anxious to be getting pregnant now, but that would be wonderful. That would be 2 kids, and probably that would be it for me. But I know how God always laughs when I make plans. I am not sure if I am even that great of a mother. I love working outside the home and taking care of a child is harder work. 2 children, hard at first when they are little, but better I guess as they get older (I know, different problems). I do want #1 to have a sibling so she and he/she can be on the "kids" side vs. us parents. I know dh and I have the potential to be great parents and perhaps that it is why I often question why we don't have kids easily. Maybe I am just impatient and at least I have one.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?