Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Hormones part 2

I have been such a bag blogger...letting so much time lapse again. I'll blame it on my hormones. I just finshed one of the worst periods of my life. Blood everywhere, super tampon + super pad every 2-3 hours for 3 days, cramps, severe pain on my right side in the middle of the night (almost as bad as labor), Motrin, motrin, motrin (clock watching...is it time to take more Motrin?). I even worried about an ectopic pregnancy and checked my own blood at my clinic for anemia and my thyroid. Negative on the pregnancy thing, and stone cold normal blood work...even high end of normal on my hemoglobin (no anemia). So it was just crappy crappy menstrual pain. Makes me feel so wimpy.

Did I even ovulate? Possibly as my last blog entry, about ovulation time, found me hormonally horny. For years I had the luxury of the nice calm periods that come with using oral contraceptives. Now I am all natural woman. Arggghhh!!! How about a healthy pregnancy and baby without the use of IVF/ intervention and I can deal with this until menopause?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?