Friday, June 09, 2006

De Cluttering

I whacked off my hair...I think it was because it is really hot right now, I am sick of wearing ponytails and buns, and since all my hair fell out postpartum I wanted to let it grow and now that it is think and lush, I feel secure in wearing it shortrer. Now I feel that surge of energy to clean my house. Maybe it is hormonal, maybe because I've had some work stress and cleaning is my way to keeping in control.

Things are just things, but there is always a fear of getting rid of something I don't need. I notice that some of the things I treasure I misplace or just leave laying about and things that I really don't need I keep in handy places and tucked in places where my treasured things should be. How screwed up is that? Well I guess that is the game I have to learn how to play (i.e. don't let photos be in places they could be coasters, chewed up by the cat or drooled on by the baby).

Well, I have the urge to reorganize my bookshelf before I go to bed.

CIAO

Comments:
That is a great idea to whack off the hair now, especially now that it's so HOT outside. But postpartum hair SUCKS -- it starts falling out in chunks, then it grows back all at once, so that your face is fringed with a maniacal stubbly MANE -- a haircut is the best answer of all -- good goin'!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?