Sunday, July 23, 2006

The great unknown

Recently I have been thinking about what is next for me in the reproductive games. I had an appointment for my "yearly" last month but I cancelled it because of a conflict and also because in the back of my mind I thought about scheduling it with my RE (she does yearly stuff too) in order to get her opinion on my hopes for another baby. I still have not scheduled it.

I don't feel in any hurry to see her at all, but sometimes I think about the time it took to get where I am now. Not that anything is guaranteed of course and I actually did not have to wait for too too long for the baby. I know my dh and I hope that #2 could possibly come the old fashioned way. Maybe in the next 6 months, maybe in 5 years. Who knows? I guess I do know my uterus works really well..just need to kick start those ovaries and get those fallopian tubes open. I feel again like I am traveling on a highway, without a map, and wondering which exit I should take.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?