Thursday, July 27, 2006

It still amazes me

I got my period today. It still amazes me that after I had the baby that I am now getting periods. Irregular, but yes, I am having them. Does it really mean I am ovulating? Or is it the weirdness of PCOS? It could be either. At least I know I haven't gone into menopause in my 30s.

On another note, I found the greatest bargain today. I get such a high when I get what I want at a rock bottom price. My sis is getting married and needs a strapless corset bra for under her dress and of couse, she hates to shop. I went to the store to look for one for her as I have one I got 3 years ago that I loved. (It was comfy and pushed out and pulled in what needed to be). I asked the saleslady and she said they discontinued them, but that there might be some in the sale pile. I dug around and found one in the right size and color and it was marked down to $8.50 from $35. Whoo Hoo! When the lady rung it up, apparently there was additional 30% off all sales items and it was only $5.95. Double Whoo Hoo!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?