Wednesday, July 05, 2006

It's all good

Well, back to routine today for me. The weekend went very well and was eventful. The far away grandparents arrived for the birthday festivities and I struggled with a mild stomach bug (and 1 night of mind numbing flu like fatigue) before the grand 1st birthday party. The party was great, the baby and all in attendance (many children to my delight) all were happy and well fed. I have had to take a nap everyday since Thursday and today back at work, I struggled to keep awake and alert in the afternoon. Well, have to break that habit, but it is deliciously luxurious to have time just to lay down and sleep. I am so activity and task oriented, it is something I need to do more often. Only it often messes up my bedtime. So tonight I should fall asleep easier sans nap.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?